It is time to start your new job after negotiating the precise details of your contract with your new employer. Starting a new job might be difficult on the first day when you realise how much work and organisation it will take to get the house in order. Especially if the former House Manager, Chef, or Estate Manager did not leave any records or information or left obsolete material that does not reflect the main preferences, vision of their life style, flavour profile, or even up-to-date vendor connections. Everyone before you had their own agenda, and each staff member probably never actually talked with one another or functioned as a team with домоуправител. You can hire these manager to manage your overall household works.
- Walking around the property, attempting to prioritise all of the information you have gathered, can be a stressful process. Your first item of business should be to determine what needs to be done and how it should be done in order to start seeing results. This is what a potential employer would expect from you.
- Some principals are irritated by the disorganised atmosphere in their school. Some mansions might be as vast as 30,000 square feet and require a huge number of workers to maintain standards. They may expect early miracles if the role is well compensated.
- Unfortunately, by the time they do hire a trained Private Service specialist like домоуправител, it is usually too late for a speedy organisation. It is critical that each member of staff has the necessary technical capabilities for their profession, or you may find yourself wasting important time.
- In addition to aiding the family with their requirements, they spend time training. Depending on the size of the house and the knowledge of the current personnel, it can take anywhere from three months to a year to thoroughly organise it. When you are employed, you must convey this to your Principal in order to set acceptable expectations.
- Because you will be viewed as the expert and will be well compensated for it, inform them that you will be delivering the services as needed. Identifying Service Standards categories, vendor research, prioritisation and special projects, overall.
- Personnel training or employing new staff, establishing discipline, right hours and schedules to satisfy the demands of the families and the environment, before actual good changes can be realised, it is necessary to create teamwork. Household management is defined as “Service as an Expertise.”